GPS Loader

Reaction score
I am still having problems getting GPS lock. The GPS icon on the app is greyed out. I get green flashing followed by rapid red flash. Never get lock though. Noticed that on upgrade tab on DJI assistant software that the loader is dashed out. The compass cable and GPS cable that attached to main board are all fine. Not getting any errors on assistant software. Seems to have conincided with an upgrade. Anyone else with this problem?

Attachments

• gps.jpg
    gps.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 955
In Phantom 2 Vision Assistant 3.6, I have the same info on the GPS line as you - same Hardware ID and Firmware. The Loader column has dashes like you, and nothing listed under Upgrade. I do get GPS lock.

MikeON said:
In Phantom 2 Vision Assistant 3.6, I have the same info on the GPS line as you - same Hardware ID and Firmware. The Loader column has dashes like you, and nothing listed under Upgrade. I do get GPS lock.

Thanks for your reply. I realized this is normal. I think the loader shows up once you get GPS lock. I have been having problems getting gps lock. I turned off the wifi and I picked up some satellites. With wifi on I get nothing. So looks like I have some interference issues. Apparently interference is a big problem for vision+ ...not hearing too many complaints with vision. Strange though because I used to get gps lock within seconds. Seems to have coincided with 3.08 firware update..

helixaviator said:
MikeON said:

Thanks for your reply. I realized this is normal. I think the loader shows up once you get GPS lock. I have been having problems getting gps lock. I turned off the wifi and I picked up some satellites. With wifi on I get nothing. So looks like I have some interference issues. Apparently interference is a big problem for vision+ ...not hearing too many complaints with vision. Strange though because I used to get gps lock within seconds. Seems to have coincided with 3.08 firware update..

Try going back to previous firmware... See if that's the issue...

-slinger

Took it in to EZDRONE.COM. They said they completely deleted and then reflashed the firmware and it is now getting GPS lock. Not sure how they did this but apparently its working again so that is a good thing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl