Reaction score
Ok so I've watched countless videos and read the instructions as well as forums and yet everytime I calibrate the gps it never does what the video shows. What am I doing wrong...besides not breathing, standing on one foot, elbows at 42.5 degrees and with only one eye open?

Well I have the green light while flying so I know that it must be working tight but before my first flight I try doing the compass thing but Im
Not seeing where the lights turn colors to show that each rotation is complete. My last flight out I kept loosing satellites and my drone was going between green then red then yellow. This was at a park and has no power lines

Well I have the green light while flying so I know that it must be working tight but before my first flight I try doing the compass thing but Im
Not seeing where the lights turn colors to show that each rotation is complete. My last flight out I kept loosing satellites and my drone was going between green then red then yellow. This was at a park and has no power lines

Even if there were power lines around they are going to interfere with GPS signal. I'm not going to talk you through compass calibration instead whach this video.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4