GPH4 not working with 3D Gimbal!!!

Gilbert Gomes said:
PhantomPhreak said:
Ok Gomer, As I stated above and you confirmed there is more to it than buying and installing the cable. Clueless? The link you gave for the cable is described "DJI Replacement USB Output Connection Cable" how is it not a USB cable. After you pass it through the opening are you not connecting it to the "USB" port on camera?

Please see above. "all you need is a $4 cable." This is true. You do not need to buy a new gimbal. Please continue to miss the point though.

Re: USB cable. No it is not a USB cable. The cable connects the control board to the video output board. Read the description in the provided link again. Then Google pictures of USB and spend some time pondering the difference.

I guess you can call it whatever you like but I will go with what GoPro, B&H, Zenmuse and DJI call it. This is the description from the link you suggested I review. The video output board comes with the cable and connects to the GoPro USB port.
"Video Output Board
An adapter that converts the GoPro's mini-USB output so the connection cable can plug into it"

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik