GoPro keeps going into WiFi mode

Reaction score
Everytime I connect my gopro to the zenmuse the wifi is off, everytime i unplug it from the zenmuse and power it down, the blue light stays blinking and i find the wifi set to gopro app...any idea why this is? I worried the consequences will be catastrophic...

Ah yup, you are exactly right. i just tested it and a gentle touch of that button throws it into wifi mode with the app selected... That seems like a huge problem to me...I wonder if there is any way to disable that button.

jwrichte said:
Ah yup, you are exactly right. i just tested it and a gentle touch of that button throws it into wifi mode with the app selected... That seems like a huge problem to me...I wonder if there is any way to disable that button.

I had the same issue and now the GoPro stays mounted on Zenmuse pretty much all the time. You can't disable that button (unless you sand/file it down)

Some people take a file to the zenmuse and cut a small notch in the housing so it clears the button.

gbshovel can you remove your signature picture? It's stupidly big and annoying have that picture fill up my screen in every thread you start or reply to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic