GoPro Hero 4 + Zenmuse Gimbal H3 3D

Reaction score
Is it compatible??
I bought a P2 with an H3 3D installed already and a Black pearl FPV , howwever i cant get my hero 4 working on the fpv?

HELP!

Is it compatible??
I bought a P2 with an H3 3D installed already and a Black pearl FPV , howwever i cant get my hero 4 working on the fpv?

HELP!

Hero 4 black works on my H3-3D without any problems. Both camera and monitor have to be on either NTSC or PAL. Does the power LED on the camera light up when you apply power to the P2?

Check your channels on both transmitter and receiver. I know the Black Pearl has 8ch and 32 ch model. Make sure the transmitter channel match the rec channel.
ALso, do you have mini IOSD?? If you are getting telemetry and black screen then try the powering on process. Try powering on gopro first then phantom. If that fails, try phantom then gopro.

I don't know why but I have heard that some Zenmuse 3D-3Axis don't work with some GoPro 4,they are for GoPro 3,but mine works fine my buddies don't work at all,I don't know why!!

Is it compatible??

HELP!

There is 2 versions of the H33D.
Is the H33D using a 30pin rear port mount or is it using the side USB micro for FPV + charging?
The Hero 4 wont work with the 30pin rear port (unless you do a simple hack).

Another could be the newer firmwares blocking the FPV when a charging is detected.

I don't know why but I have heard that some Zenmuse 3D-3Axis don't work with some GoPro 4,they are for GoPro 3,but mine works fine my buddies don't work at all,I don't know why!!

With the GoPro 3 cameras newest, which is old, software v3.0 will block video from the USB port on the camera but there are no problems with upgrading the Hero 4 firmware that just came out this past August.

If you have downloaded v3.0 on your GoPro 3 it can be rolled back to v2.0.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav