Good flight songs?

Reaction score
I am posting my flights on YouTube and having the noise in the background is annoying so I'm going to mute the sound and put music in the background but I don't know any good songs to put in. I'm looking for flight songs like leeny kravitz fly away.

Leave ANY suggestions below thanks :)

Parker O. said:
I am posting my flights on YouTube and having the noise in the background is annoying so I'm going to mute the sound and put music in the background but I don't know any good songs to put in. I'm looking for flight songs like leeny kravitz fly away.

I would fly with "Aces High" from Iron Maiden. :)

Of you are having trouble with YouTube taking down video, run the song through Audacity (it's free on the net) and change the music key one position). That's what many of us in the animated Christmas light show community do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Parker O. said:

YouTube is ****-retentive when it comes to music copyrights. I've had a couple of vids pulled for that reason. Now I only use music from royalty free sites and even then YouTube's copyright scanning software will flag them and I have to file an appeal. (This shouldn't be so hard.) Vimeo has a place where you can get free royalty free music, but, YouTube doesn't honor this (or their scanning software is too stupid).

YouTube has its own royalty-free music library. I've used it for most of my videos. There's a wide range of styles, and you can usually find something appropriate as they let you search by "mood" :roll: . You can use the YouTube editor to add the music track to your video after you've uploaded it, or you can download their music as mp3 to add to your video in the edit. If you do the latter just make sure to put something along the lines of "Music is royalty-free, 'trackname here' from http://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary[insert rest of download link here]" in your video description. I got this tip from another YouTuber and have had no issues with Google's copyright crawlers yet. That should work as well for using other royalty-free libraries - the computer might flag it, but if your description points the human (or the cleverer computer) to the site you got it from where it explicitly shows its royalty-free then it should let it through. Personally I just go with YouTube's stuff because their computers seem to recognise it and let it through without the hassle of appeals and whatnot.

I also just noticed that YouTube will let you use commercial tracks with their Editor from what appears to be quite a large library - presumably the copyright holders get a cut of any revenue from the ads around or on your video if you choose that option. Haven't looked into that as yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues