Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

I guess you should be happy with the cold temps.
Not sure I would want those friends hanging around too much.
But they come in Peace !! :)
Just want ta probe ya a little :eek:

You think the bottom of Slinger's pool was bad, I had some friend drop by today. I told them it was Michigan and still too cold and will be until late June(if we are lucky), but they showed up anyway......They did not stay long.View attachment 16752

They arrived safely, so we're pretty sure they weren't flying in a DJI product... :confused::D

Reactions: dirkclod
But they come in Peace !! :)
Just want ta probe ya a little :eek:

Funny you should mention that. I just got back from my urologist... SOB has much bigger hands than my regular doctor...

:eek::oops:o_O:(

Some things a just better left unsaid. :p

Funny you should mention that. I just got back from my urologist... SOB has much bigger hands than my regular doctor...

:eek::oops:o_O:(
Ya Got Em Good.gif
Maybe he's hands weren't really that big ! It just looked that way o_O

232-9.jpg

Reactions: kitari and dirkclod
Finally got around to getting a gopro for my fc40 yesterday and what does it do? It starts raining as soon as I get home. So today I decided to take it to school and fly it on break since it seemed like it was going to be a good day and once again... more rain! :(

I guess you should be happy with the cold temps.
Not sure I would want those friends hanging around too much.
Well.....yes, but they do bring me great Tecky-nology.:rolleyes:

And the soundtrack... "Oooooohhh baybay.... Can't do this to me baybayyyy... Just gotta get out... Just gotta get right outta here.... "

freddy-mercury.jpg

-slinger
And ya'll thought it was just me that wasn't right !
CH luke.png
o_O

I would go to a serious thread for this answer, but I'm convinced I will get more entertaining answers here, so...

:eek: WTH is the deal at the top right corner of the page? 1 out of 1, 13 out of 13, Enter Index? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :confused:

Does it do anything or is it just there to annoy us by opening a little pop up box?

Anyone but Slinger can answer. :pHe's really scaring me lately.:p

EDIT: Slinger, I guess if it's something you feel very strongly about, you too can answer.

I would go to a serious thread for this answer, but I'm convinced I will get more entertaining answers here, so...

:eek: WTH is the deal at the top right corner of the page? 1 out of 1, 13 out of 13, Enter Index? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :confused:

Does it do anything or is it just there to annoy us by opening a little pop up box?

Anyone but Slinger can answer. :pHe's really scaring me lately.:p

EDIT: Slinger, I guess if it's something you feel very strongly about, you too can answer.
I just messed with it and I don't know what that is ether :confused:
But to find out ya have to ask here ! http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/please-tell-me-super-moderators.37322/unread ;) Just watch and I'll show ya !

Reactions: IflyinWY
Nice one Dirk,

Me headed there now to see the results.
Thanks.

Jacob just told me this:

Its to choose the post number to go to. :D

Yepper, you be correct.

We're looking at a chance of snow through Turdsday. Whaaaa :(

Hey kitari, I thought you guys were already under water. There's a waterproofing treatment you can put on your sensitive electronics. Looks like you may need that this "SPRING".

Definition of SPRING, by me...
Spring: a hole in the ground where water comes out.
Spring in Paris TN: where Mother Nature dumps all the water back into the hole.

LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nwbailey