Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

The Northeast got some warm weather today. It was very welcome change even though it was short lived. I had a chance to do some long distance flights today and look what I saw when I flew over Slingers pool. What the heck is going on down there? o_O

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 11.46.59 PM✨.png

The Northeast got some warm weather today. It was very welcome change even though it was short lived. I had a chance to do some long distance flights today and look what I saw when I flew over Slingers pool. What the heck is going on down there? o_O

View attachment 16585

Been in here all winter... Got the idea from the fish in my bud's koi pond... Been using a waterproof Ipad...
images

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
Been in here all winter... Got the idea from the fish in my bud's koi pond... Been using a waterproof Ipad...
images

-slinger
My...What big eye's you have..said the big bad =
looking at ya.jpg

Nope, not it. Hint - it is a classic comedy duo we have recently mentioned.
And I though this was gonna be easy.
Ohhhh Well that have ta be Cheech and Chong.. but between 1978
images.jpg

1983 in
1983.jpg
There's bunch's I would have to review to get this one !
But I will ahhhh think on it some more
smoking_baby_animated_avatar_100x100_89067.gif
:confused:
sugar_warez_animated_avatar_100x100_43624.gif

Ha..now I know ya not only a movie buff but have good taste in movies !!
Yep... That's what he was doing in there ! An undercover brother !

Na that's another movie :confused:
smoking_baby_animated_avatar_100x100_89067.gif
Ahhhhh.. I never finished o_O

I guess spring is stalled out somewhere. We have low 30's forecasted till at least next Friday. Had an update from where I have my 5th wheel and there is still several feet of snow on the ground everywhere (Central NY). At this rate I may not be able to open it up come May 1st as it will be to wet drive on.

I guess spring is stalled out somewhere. We have low 30's forecasted till at least next Friday. Had an update from where I have my 5th wheel and there is still several feet of snow on the ground everywhere (Central NY). At this rate I may not be able to open it up come May 1st as it will be to wet drive on.

Yeah pretty much same here. Temps aren't that bad, but the frickin' wind is keeping me grounded...

wind_blowing_woman_with_umbrella.jpg

-slinger

Yeah pretty much same here. Temps aren't that bad, but the frickin' wind is keeping me grounded...

wind_blowing_woman_with_umbrella.jpg

-slinger
Come on now ! Let's not start talking about being grounded o_O:(

Come on now ! Let's not start talking about being grounded o_O:(

Actually I flew today... :D:D:D I had the P2V up for a bit and it ran flawlessly. I then launched my brand new Blade 200 QX, got it up to around forty feet and flipped the wrong switch on the Taranis. It's the one that shuts down the props... Broke a landing skid. Kudos to Gorilla Glue Gel(tm)...

:confused::confused::confused:

Actually I flew today... :D:D:D I had the P2V up for a bit and it ran flawlessly. I then launched my brand new Blade 200 QX, got it up to around forty feet and flipped the wrong switch on the Taranis. It's the one that shuts down the props... Broke a landing skid. Kudos to Gorilla Glue Gel(tm)...

:confused::confused::confused:
blank stare.png
;)

I thought there was a Phantom given away today.
I don't see anything about it anywhere.

You think the bottom of Slinger's pool was bad, I had some friend drop by today. I told them it was Michigan and still too cold and will be until late June(if we are lucky), but they showed up anyway......They did not stay long.
Friends.jpg

I guess you should be happy with the cold temps.
Not sure I would want those friends hanging around too much.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo