Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Ya'll still got that much up there ? Damnnnn :eek:
And such a nice car !!!
My yard still has big piles in it but a lot is gone. That pic is about 2 miles from my house. A friend went to the camp we have our 5th wheel on for summer fun (if it ever gets here), and she posted pics on FB and I was shocked. It is in Central NY in the mountains and there is still 4 to 5 feet of snow everywhere! There is a phone booth in one pic and it is as high as the bottom of the payphone. It is as higher than the fence around the pool, it is just crazy how much snow is still on the ground there. I noticed lots of people jamming 2x4's vertically under their porch roofs and inside of sheds due to snow load when we closed up last fall. I am hoping my Gem Car is not crushed under the roof of the shed I put up last summer as I didn't put any braces under mine. If it wasn't so far away from here and I had the time I would fly in from the main road to have a look-see. I'll know for sure come the first weekend in May I suppose.

Man I feel for you guys up there ,I mean we have some funky weather down here but enough is enough !! We seem to not have season's no more just cold to bad hot and then back again but that's bad !! Hope ya stuff didn't fall in !!

Temp is cooling off a bit this evening, were down to 71, from a high of 74 today.

Tomorrow... SNOW WTH?

I think Happy is bouncing around freezing right now.

My New Car.jpg
Well it took them long enough to deliver my new car.........

Reactions: dirkclod
I'll tell you it is getting to the point that the word "China" is almost going on my bad five letter word list. "In stock and we ship within 48 hous." Right! Six days later and nothing.:mad:
Do companies like that really think they are ever going to get a second order?

I'll tell you it is getting to the point that the word "China" is almost going on my bad five letter word list. "In stock and we ship within 48 hous." Right! Six days later and nothing.:mad:
You wouldn't think so but they do...:eek:

:):):):):):) for slinger
27 this morning. Heat wave today maybe 50! Thursday rain, then cold again.....
Would be nice if it got that warm. I could go up my tower and fix a sick CCTV camera.
Weather people keep talking about a warm Spring, well I am STILL WAITING!:(

:):):):):):) for slinger
27 this morning. Heat wave today maybe 50! Thursday rain, then cold again.....
Would be nice if it got that warm. I could go up my tower and fix a sick CCTV camera.
Weather people keep talking about a warm Spring, well I am STILL WAITING!:(
Hopefully it not coming from China to you :p

It can take 2 weeks to get things from China, or it can take 3 days. When I pre-order my Apple devices they ship from China and it is in my hand 3 days later. Same goes for quality items, they can make them, they just don't in most cases. While were on the topic, how is it possible to make a product, truck it to the docks, load it on a ship, sail it halfway around the globe, unload it, truck it to a warehouse then truck it to a store to ultimately sell for 99¢? o_O

It does make you wonder TJ. This order is coming through DHL and should only take 4 days max. But they have to SHIP it first. No info on that yet.
I thought I was going to get heat stroke today! It got up to 67 for about an hour! Down to 58 now and going down. Warmest I have seen since way last fall.
Cold next week, again....:(

Yea Happy, 67 finally. Lucky you, for that hour.

It's got to stop sooner or later.
Our high today was 59 at 2 am, now it's 45 and we're looking at chance of snow tomorrow.

We had a high of 72! People were out all over the place trying to shake off the cabin fever. It is a short lived joy however as we have more snow in the forecast. :mad:

Be careful if your planting the Slinger brand tomatoes unless it legal in your state!

That's Tomahhhtoes... not Tomayyytoes... o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerials