Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

Not flooded just yet lol, it's just sprinkling on and off, just enough to give you hope of flying and then ruin it over and over again. I think I might be able to fly today though. *knocks on wood*

As for mother nature dumping water, I believe it, last year it flooded some of our roads so bad they had to close a few because it was moving people off the road when they tried to go through. I might have to borrow TJ's jeep... (and never give it back) :p

Not flooded just yet lol, it's just sprinkling on and off, just enough to give you hope of flying and then ruin it over and over again. I think I might be able to fly today though. *knocks on wood*

As for mother nature dumping water, I believe it, last year it flooded some of our roads so bad they had to close a few because it was moving people off the road when they tried to go through. I might have to borrow TJ's jeep... (and never give it back) :p
Jeep ? You don't need no Jeep ! Just flip into kitari mode ;)
No jeep.jpg

Reactions: kitari
No relation to Dirk's post, although I am laughing...

It's snowing on the mountain and I saw a bull sniffing an antelope's butt today.

So many jokes, so little time.

And why do other browsers show weird times for posts when I'm not logged in?

Last edited:
Yea, the snow came down the mountain and it's dumping right now.
Great for the seed that went in the ground yesterday. :D:):D

Yea, the snow came down the mountain and it's dumping right now.
Great for the seed that went in the ground yesterday. :D:):D
That's great ya got that ! Saw what the west coast wasn't getting and that looked Bad !

Yep, me familia out west crying like babies...

Can we see that please Dirk?

Reactions: IflyinWY
We have been getting mass quantities of rain for days now. Yesterday was 50/50, 50 degrees & 50 mph winds, 51 degrees today and only 30 mph winds. At least all the snow is melted in my yard.

How you doin' TJ?
I'm wondering when we get to see pics of the roof that smashed your car, if in fact it did. I'm also wondering when you folks are going to get a tornado.

I spoke to a friend yesterday who has a B&B on the Pacific coast in B.C., she said they had a record mild winter.

Global Warming, it's not just a saying anymore.

I'm still horizontal but improving.
Yes, we do occasionally get a tornados, but they are not real common in these parts.
We also get microbursts from time to time.

winterisover.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
[
I'm still horizontal but improving.
Yes, we do occasionally get a tornados, but they are not real common in these parts.
We also get microbursts from time to time.

View attachment 16983
blank stare.png
Hmmmm...Caved in roof, smashed car, you horizontal but improving :confused: just what in the hell did I miss o_O

Do you remember the Mercedes buried in the snow? TJ was in the trunk.

My butt is still horizontal. :(
At least Mother Nature decided to give us some 80 degree weather today with a bit of wind but don't get to happy to early as we are back to 40 degrees tomorrow. I'll be enjoying it while it last! :)

My butt is still horizontal. :(
At least Mother Nature decided to give us some 80 degree weather today with a bit of wind but don't get to happy to early as we are back to 40 degrees tomorrow. I'll be enjoying it while it last! :)
How long ya down for bro ?

**** TJ,
Want for you to get better soon.

We had snow on Saturday morning, 70 tomorrow and snow on Wednesday.
Round and round, up and down...
Does someone wheel you out into the sunshine every now and then?

Hey, I have 69 likes.

Is that a magic number?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak