Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

I'm trying to get you thawed pretty quick Happy.

Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Windy, with a west wind 28 to 33 mph increasing to 34 to 39 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.

I can't move hot air any faster than that. :eek:

Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Windy, with a west wind 28 to 33 mph increasing to 34 to 39 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.

Fill a bunch of these up and send em to em bro o_O
imagesUYZA7V06.jpg

Me house getting hit by flying stuff... whaaaa

Okay, I think I found the right thread now, now that this is an hour old, but it still stinks.

Breaking news: 70 degrees, 60 mph winds and some joker set the mountain on fire. Sheesh it looks like fog and stinks like, well a smelly fire. :eek:
Supposedly contained, don't know how it could be in this wind.

Isn't it still snowing somewhere?

The rules are too complicated on the Phantom Giveaway. o_O

Well, I'll take the heat. But wind like that I could not take the P2V outside, it might fly off to the UK.

I'm betting Slinger or TJ would snatch your bird as it went by Happy.

And Dirk, What do you mean what rules for the giveaway?
**** it man, read the rules and click the box to enter the drawing. :rolleyes:

I'm betting Slinger or TJ would snatch your bird as it went by Happy.

And Dirk, What do you mean what rules for the giveaway?
**** it man, read the rules and click the box to enter the drawing. :rolleyes:
I did till it told me to stop :(

I can't sleep. The house is shaking like the limb on a tree, and nope it's not an earthquake.
The wind is blowing 40 and the gusts are doing 60.

Dirk, have you stopped pressing the button yet?

Happy, I heard the forecast for you. Sunny and 80 degrees... in May. I believe the voices though, and you should too.

I can't sleep. The house is shaking like the limb on a tree, and nope it's not an earthquake.
The wind is blowing 40 and the gusts are doing 60.

Dirk, have you stopped pressing the button yet?

Happy, I heard the forecast for you. Sunny and 80 degrees... in May. I believe the voices though, and you should too.
You already have the maximum entries allowed for this raffle.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope they don't put a maximum number of entries for the day.

Oh NO, what will I do?

Yea, me not want one, but which thread was that. I'm kinda getting better and kinda getting lostalot.

Hey, a new name. Sir Lostalot.

The name isn't for me Dirk... :rolleyes:

We've got 65 then 75 then 50 with T storms

Wahoo, sort of

Well it's nice and warm here in MS today so far but did have some pretty good thunderstorms last nite !! Ground never gonna dry out !!!

Hey TJ.... Made ya a new avatar just right for a super Mod :rolleyes:
TJ avatar.jpg

So I have been wanting to stop and snap a couple of pics of this for a couple of weeks when it first started to appear but I never made the time. Tonight on my way home I decided to pull in and get some photos as I find this very odd. There is a building I pass that was a 7-11 until about 6 months ago. It shares a parking lot with a restaurant & strip mall. As most of you know we had record snowfalls this year with much of it on the ground for months. The plow company continued to clear the ex 7-11 for extra space for parking and to put excess snow. So when we had a brief thaw recently I noticed part of a car showing in the 10' tall snowbank as it was completely covered under the snow. As it melted a bit more & more of the car appeared. It is a Mercedes Benz S500! My assumption is that it is a dumped stolen car. Check it out, and yeah, no spring for me...

IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guudguy39