GL300E control and drone link

Reaction score
Hi, I’m new to this Forum, Justin from Canada. I just finished introductory drone course at our local college and currently have phantom 4 advanced drone that came with GL300E controller. Does anyone know of a tutorial that shows how to install drone link on the controller, or is it even possible?

No but welcome to the forum 👍👍
Thanks! So No is referring to capability to install on GL300E? What replacement style controller would you recommend if I was to buy a replacement. I just finished a course in Dronelink application and Corelator 3D processing. We used mavic mini 2 and I was hoping to use my phantom to collect the data using Dronelink app

Reactions: dirkclod
They do mention the P4P+ on their website. Send them a message. You do have to purchase the software. I’d assume they support it.

AE2CF915-CBD5-4286-87E4-F770272BBD97.png

Thanks! So No is referring to capability to install on GL300E? What replacement style controller would you recommend if I was to buy a replacement. I just finished a course in Dronelink application and Corelator 3D processing. We used mavic mini 2 and I was hoping to use my phantom to collect the data using Dronelink app
No is saying I didn’t know, sorry I wasn’t clear. My bad.

300E has a micro SD slot for loading software. Since DJI issued APK for dronelink you should be able to buy, load and launch. Using Google playstore to download directly won’t work on DJI screens. Good luck

Or buy a 300F and load on your phone or tablet.

They do mention the P4P+ on their website. Send them a message. You do have to purchase the software. I’d assume they support it.

View attachment 123935
300E has a micro SD slot for loading software. Since DJI issued APK for dronelink you should be able to buy, load and launch. Using Google playstore to download directly won’t work on DJI screens. Good luck

Or buy a 300F and load on your phone or tablet.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, I bought another controller to link with my backup phantom advanced. Working fine with my tripltek and all the apps I need. Hope this helps.
Regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.