GIVEAWAY: Phantom 4 (winner = lalvar40)

Congrats lalvar40 !!! And thank you again msinger

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: lalvar40
Good on you msinger, must have took ages to read through all suggestions.
A few hours. But, I enjoyed reading all of them :)

I think a shrewd businessman could come up with a dozen different viable business models for drone pilot training with the wealth of suggestions contained within this thread alone! :cool: Thanks for the many contributions and to msinger for coming up with the idea for the contest!

Reactions: Cale262 and msinger
Reactions: Dirty Bird
Congrats lalvar40.
I would have not been able to explain a new drone to my wife anyway. She would have thought I had some secret account and bought it anyway...LOL

Enjoy the new toy.

My feelings are hurt,...... Not
Thanks @msinger for all you do and congrats @lalvar40 on your new bird; Jealous, but not hurt [emoji12]

Now back to my phantom 3 discussion bd [emoji1]

I believe that the coolest feature on any drone would be the possibility of sending it unmanned control via way point, the phantom as soon as loses signal with controller returns to home/This should not be the case on pre programmed flight via GPS ?Google Maps the drone should only return to home in case of Low Battery issues.This feature would allow much further flights !

I think a shrewd businessman could come up with a dozen different viable business models for drone pilot training with the wealth of suggestions contained within this thread alone! :cool: Thanks for the many contributions and to msinger for coming up with the idea for the contest!

...and a pretty darn good idea for market research. I've seen many businesses come to enthusiast forums asking the community to submit ideas for their growing companies but they seldom get a lot of input...maybe a dozen quick posts but for a few dollars this community produced ~100 posts of quality ideas. Try and find a boardroom full of executives or field experts that could produce so much for a mear $1400, it just doesn't happen!

We'll see. I haven't heard from him yet.

We'll see. I haven't heard from him yet.

What would the deadline be for him in this situation?

Btw, I think these guys must have had their feel for this for awhile? Nobody has shown interest in continuing on with another contest.

What would the deadline be for him in this situation?
Honestly, I didn't think I would need a deadline. Who wouldn't claim a free P4?

I think these guys must have had their feel for this for awhile? Nobody has shown interest in continuing on with another contest.
What does this mean?

Honestly, I didn't think I would need a deadline. Who wouldn't claim a free P4?

What does this mean?

Well, based on my attempt to continue with another contest says to me that I enjoyed participating in this one, even though it was a little nerve racking not knowing when a announcement was taking place. And with nobody else showing interest has me thinking they're taking a break.

I would like to also return to the flight log stuff now that a lot of it is coming together recently.

@flyNfrank I'm in for another contest if you have a new Phantom 4 to give away. I believe @msinger is fresh out to give another away for free.

@flyNfrank I'm in for another contest if you have a new Phantom 4 to give away. I believe @msinger is fresh out to give another away for free.

Contest doesn't have to be just for the P4. But I realize your post was more to show your ignorance then to contribute positively.

flyNfrank, I'm sure nobody is going to turn down a contest if there are other people here who want to give away free products. Finding those people seems to be rather tough.

flyNfrank, I'm sure nobody is going to turn down a contest if there are other people here who want to give away free products. Finding those people seems to be rather tough.

You seriously don't think my mention of continuing a contest is me saying nobody wants to enter into one, do you?
I knew there was a good reason you never mentioned my entry. You must really think I'm stupid.

I realize people can't read minds, but my chatter about a contest consist of joining in and getting involved as group. The group then recruits the product sponsor. The group then forms a team that works together on what type of contest they can agree on. ------ At any rate, it generally takes at least one person to put forth enough effort to stay interested long enough until others come to the rescue and help. So if everyone just wants to hold their hand out and attempt to claim prizes, then I suppose there wont be any contest taking place.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT