GIVEAWAY: Microraptor Pro Backpack (for P3P/P3A)

I'm sure your wife is getting flooded with chocolates and flowers (Think Valentines Day) from the backpack hopefuls. The big question - is she sharing with you?
Haha... and, I'm sure she's going to take all of those chocolates away from me when she sees how many posts are in here on Friday :D

Reactions: Noble 1
I admire what you're both doing to support the hobby but don't envy her as there are some tough choices regarding the winner, there are some good entries.

Thanks again for donating the backpack.

Just to be clear, I really don't need it. I have a rugged case for my Phantom. I was just playing around a little. Please exclude me from the list.

Just to be clear, I really don't need it. I have a rugged case for my Phantom. I was just playing around a little. Please exclude me from the list.
Catman, we all know you are just holding out until he donates that new Inspire or the P4. We all know it, who are you trying to kid? LOL

Actually Mike,
I just want that case. It's better than the one I got.
If I get it, I will give my hardshell away the same way you did.

Great idea! I want/need this pack because I'd rather not have to take the props off every **** time, it would help be ready for sudden fascinating things that need to be filmed without the hassle of prop assembly.

Great offering, i would like to have it because it looks great and i love the fact that you can keep the props on. Further to that it looks like you can carry other stuff in it as a Gopro and mounts

I'm going to Africa next month to help the poorest people find better locations for their wells, so they don't die horrible deaths from contaminated well water. I'll have a dirt bike to get around, and am penniless. I'll have to stay and live with the villagers. A backpack could protect my P3P, and possibly save hundreds of lives. I'm so scared of contracting Ebola, but I must do this. I've been riding around holding my Phantom only by a landing skid, which aggravates my painful degenerative nerve disease. I want to complete my Africa mission before I die from it. If only I could afford a backpack! Until Africa, I look for lost children, and cute puppies and kittens that are lost, and may die. It's worth the horrible passing I endure, hand carrying my Phantom and Remote and Tablet. I recently dropped my Tablet and have been using my phone. :-(

THAT'S AS PITIFUL A STORY AS I CAN EVER MAKE UP. I SAW THE AIRFORCE SON INPUT. I LIKE THAT. I DON'T LIKE THE "BRIBE" OF BEAUTIFUL SCENERY GIFT.

I'd like it. I DID climb a TALL tree to rescue my P3, and fell out of the tree, and I'm in bed with a broken pelvis! That's pretty pitiful, so it would make a nice get well present! IT REALLY HURT BAD, STILL HURTS, AND I HAVE ONLY LEFT THE HOUSE 3 TIMES IN A MONTH! Seeing the backpack, and imagining all the convinced it will afford me will help relieve my BOREDOM of lying here.

I'm sure your wife is beautiful, highly intelligent, with a keen sense of sincerity, and will make the right decision. And that gratuitous flattery won't work. NEAT CONTEST! WRITING THIS HELPED MY BOREDOM. Be careful rescuing your drone! I'm looking for some cute pictures.

I hurt too bad to figure out how to upload cute pictures. But this one baby seal I saved from being clubbed to death in Alaska was precious!

Last edited:
Reactions: LSZ1318
Sounds good. Thanks for your support :)

So many great bids on this thread... I'm impressed!

I also still using the paper box for a number of reasons. I have purchased a phantom 3 standard and no money left for backpack. Also I'm 17 and I'm currently a student that makes it pretty impossible to get a job. Anyway, good luck to everyone and happy flying:) You have my respect for doing this and giving away a backpack. Have a nice day to you and your family :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi,

Thanks for offering this up. Sorry, no sob story here. I'd love to have the backpack to strap on the back of my Motorcycle. I tend to take long rides to out of the way places. Taking my drone along is a plan for this summer. I think this would be a great fit and with all the attachment point very secure!

Thanks

Matt

Hello all , to be serious I think if you can afford a phantom you should hold the SOB stories (lol) but what I would like to do is have your wife go through these and have everyone that responds send $5 to you and she can buy enough packs for all the deserved. I.e.... The military guy, the disabled guy etc... I'll send $50 to kick it off!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl