GIVEAWAY: Microraptor Pro Backpack (for P3P/P3A)

Hello,
At the moment, I'm carrying my P3A around in its original box. It's quite scary carrying a $1k machine in cardboard, so I don't often travel with it. My job sometimes involves climbing 3-400ft radio towers to inspect the antennas on top. If I could transport my birdy safely, it'd save me a whole lot of climbing (which is terrifying), and it'd make my job a whole lot safer and more productive.

Cheers

I would love to win this back pack. we are going out bush fossiking and i am taking my phantom with me so this pack would just be perfect for me.This would defiantly make my life easier :)

i want this backpack because im a kid just getting into the hobby anf feel that its the best hobby ever. i just got a P3S and would love to protect it with this backpack. thx

i just got a P3S and would love to protect it with this backpack.
Awesome! The P3S remote controller won't fit in this backpack though :(

Awesome! The P3S remote controller won't fit in this backpack though :(
i removed the clip and i use a removeable mount for an ipad which should fit in the accesories pocket. thx for tips!

The P3S remote controller is wider than the P3A/P3P/P34K remote controller.

I would love to have this backpack!! My father who is now 74 was an avid hunter and has an old cabin in the wilderness! He spent an enourmous amount of time in the area and it certainly was his second home. He recently developed bowl cancer and recently had surgery removing a large lump in his bowl. He is presently healing up after the surgery and when he is strong enough will begin Chemotherapy! As he was such an avid hunter and loved spending time in the wilderness I wish to have the backpack to hike into the area and film it with my P3A and then take the footage to him to watch. I know this will certainly bring his spirits up.....

This is what the world is all about, people doing things for a good cause to help someone else out. This case would be perfect for my P3P. I will be flying to Denver and then driving down to Lake Powell to catch some really nice footage with the help of this awesome bag if I'm lucky enough to receive it. My goal is to integrate my love for quad-copters with my education of remote sensing to make a positive impact on the environment! Ship that bag to me for a great cause!

Awesome giveaway.
My daughter (age 12) and I need this bag to help tote my quad across the Florida savannah.
As something we like doing together - We've become great flyers, quad enthusiasts, mediocre photogs, and definite pack rats.

This bag/carry would help immensely.

That is to cool. Well I just really got into flying quad copters about a month ago. I used to fly a lot of RC helicopters growing up and enjoyed them. Uncle recently bought a syma X5C-1 and I enjoyed watching him fly it so I bought my own for christmas to get started, I loved it and wanted to upgrade. Therefore, I just purchased a phantom ( Should arrive tomorrow via Amazon) and I need a bag to carry it. Cograts to anyone who wins and this is a very nice pay it forward.

On Friday, February 19th, I'm giving away a brand new Microraptor Pro backpack to a lucky Phantom Pilots member.

View attachment 43627

View attachment 43631

Here are more details about this backpack:
  • It's made for the P3P/P3A (the 4K will fit too).
  • The exterior is tan -- interior is black (as pictured above).
  • This can be worn as a backpack or carried like a duffel bag.
  • The dimensions are approximately 24" x 15" x 9".
  • Additional details, photos, reviews, etc. can be found here.

Interested? Here's what you need to do:
  • Post a message in this thread and tell me why you want to win the backpack, what you plan to do with it, etc.
  • Only your first post will be considered.
  • On Friday, February 19th, my wife will pick the post she likes the best.
  • On Saturday, February 20th, I will ship the backpack to the winner (I'll cover the shipping).

er: 18206"]On Friday, February 19th, I'm giving away a brand new Microraptor Pro backpack to a lucky Phantom Pilots member.

View attachment 43627

View attachment 43631

• Post a message in this thread and tell me why you want to win the backpack, what you plan to do with it, etc.
  • On Saturday, February 20th, I will ship the backpack to the winner (I'll cover the shipping).
[/QUOTE]
There are others who would deseve I

Oh the places I could go
With a case for my Phantom Pro

I could take it on a hike
I could take it on my bike

I could use it in my house
So I could hide it from my spouse

I could take it on a boat
Because my Phantom does not float

I would pack it with great care
To fly my Phantom anywhere

I love my Phantom, I’d like to wrap her
With a case called MicroRaptor

On my shoulder I could sling her
Thanks to the generous msinger

And credit also to his better half
Who chose my poem on his behalf

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455679495.646757.jpg
My 2 year old son broke his foot a week ago and i just happen to be searching for a backpack so that I can carry him on our hikes to the river. I tell you what it's been a long week carrying him everywhere and he'll be in it another 3 weeks! This backpack is perfect! I've been looking for one that you could leave the props on while transporting. We would both be grateful!

P.S. I can send you a video of him waddling along or doing whatever request needs done (holding a sign) so you know this post isn't a fake LOL

Last edited:
Oh the places I could go
With a case for my Phantom Pro

I could take it on a hike
I could take it on my bike

I could use it in my house
So I could hide it from my spouse

I could take it on a boat
Because my Phantom does not float

I would pack it with great care
To fly my Phantom anywhere

I love my Phantom, I’d like to wrap her
With a case called MicroRaptor

On my shoulder I could sling her
Thanks to the generous msinger

And credit also to his better half
Who chose my poem on his behalf
I was about to post but if it were up to me, you'd win. I'm out.

Reactions: DennyBoBenny
hello to all the great phantom pilots, lots of better
Responds but the reason I would love to have this
Backpack is simply, I don't have a case for my new
p3A, thanks to all for all the knowledge, tips, suggestions, and awesome deal alerts, keep it up.

Hello,
I would like to enter the giveaway for the following reasons:
The physical makeup of my body is absolutely atrocious. I feel that if I had this specific carrying case, it would help to hide the get away sticks that I have been given as legs. Every time I wear shorts I hear someone yell "Ive seen better legs hanging out of a nest". Add this to the fact I constantly have birds trying to land on my shnoz like a runway. I could carry my large nose landing strip eradicator spray nicely in one of the side pockets. Last but not least, I would hope to be able to carry my entire family of pet rocks around. To this day, more than 3 of my pet rocks have met with an early demise as I used them to try and get birds off of my superbly voluminous size nose, but was unable to carry them home as they all broke into many pieces. If I just had that case I feel my life would be enriched by huge margins and possibly even allow me to look slightly handsome, so please help me out here.

Thank you kindly

On Friday, February 19th, I'm giving away a brand new Microraptor Pro backpack to a lucky Phantom Pilots member.

View attachment 43627

View attachment 43631

I just purchased my P3P4K. I am retired-mil and my wife is still active. Throughout the year my wife thinks we need to climb Pikes Peak here in Colorful Colorado just for sh*ts and giggles. I usually end up giving in to the grueling 26 mile hike up and down the mountain! My knees are usually smoking, but what a beautiful view from the top of America's Mountain. Being able to take the P3P with me on these hikes would help put the 'fun' back into the loving support of my wife!

So msinger,

I'm sure your wife is getting flooded with chocolates and flowers (Think Valentines Day) from the backpack hopefuls. The big question - is she sharing with you?

I think I deserve the backpack because I like cute things like puppies and kittens. When I am not rescuing puppies and kittens I like to fly my Phantom to relax. However, I can't stress how important I think cute puppies and kittens and even baby humans are. Some might suggest that a real man wouldn't admit all of this, and they may be right. However, THIS man realizes there is room in this world for machismo and sensitivity. Sure, you can give the backpack to the guy who's son is in the Air Force (that would be the right thing to do and the easy decision to make) - but if you want to do something entirely different - why not support the guy who unabashedly appealed to your wife by trying to out-cute the rest... sometimes unashamed cuteness has to win.

View attachment 43673
What he said, except times 3!!!!!
LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik