GIVEAWAY: Microraptor Pro Backpack (for P3P/P3A)

I agree with novice. I will send $5 but only if u take me off the list. I am the disabled vet. Give it to the Air Force guy. I will be fine

I don't own a Phantom but I just love military olive drab bags *said in creepy stalker voice*
If I win I'll buy a Phantom to put in it and post the pic here.*fades back into the shadows*

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I would like the microraptor because my hands are full already. (Insert shamelessly cute pic of me holding a new born ,2 year old and a puppy on a leash)

It would seriously be a awesome pack to carry while pushing double stroller going to the beach with the entire family. Or on a outing by myself to a mountain top for some incredible flight time.

Happy hikes and flights to whom ever wins.

My wife would be very happy if I won this back pack.
Most of the time I attach the pops at home and make the P3 ready before I leave.
With pops it doesn't fit in the DJI pack pack so I have to transport it with our car.
This back pack is large enough so I can take the bike instead and she can use the car.
I can burn some extra calories as well ;)

It's time to announce the winner....

There were lots of good submissions, so it was a tough choice to only pick one. My wife is really into organizing the house, so she can really relate to cactusfrog's submission that talks about helping him declutter his home. Congrats, cactusfrog! Please PM me your mailing address and I will ship this out to you tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone for participating. I'll try to do some more giveaways in the future :)

Congrats cactus frog !!! And thanks again msinger for the opportunity !! Super cool of you and your wife!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: cactusfrog
Congrat's to cactus frog and thanks to you and your wife for putting this on. You continue to be a great steward of this hobby

I may be doing a little happy dance right now I m the middle of work. Thanks a ton. And I sent you a message, let me know of it doesn't go through for some reason.

Reactions: Reed L and Cale262
I got it. Thanks!

Congrats Cactusfrog... I didn't win but I must admit I would feel a little guilty if I did. I think there were many great reasons peeps posted and this thread has convinced me I need this bag enough that I just ordered one of the same although I chose the blue on black foam!

Thanks msinger for the giveaway and the other things you provide for the Phantom community, I certainly find myself referring to your help pages quite often.

Cheers!

Great bag review.
I've been searching for the right option for backcountry flying. I recently bought my P3 with the goal of getting some sweet footage of friend fly fishing at some high alpine lakes in central colorado. I feel the hard cases are to limiting in space when I'm needing to bring water and food for an all day excursion.

Thanks of the opportunity, happy flying

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Flying the phantom3a is the best gadget I've ever bought, something so cool deserves a fantastic cool home to transport it to great destinations in style.

Recount....recount...I think there may have been some of those "hanging chads"......lol.

Congrats Frog. Thanks msinger for all you do. Thanks to your wife for picking the winner even though it wasn't me[emoji26]

I think maybe you should give away a Dodge Charger SRT next.

Gutted means I've got to buy a case now

See! Told yall I never win anything. I still have my pick-n-save grocery bags full of drone parts.

Conga Rats Cactus Fog! I know how you feel about organizing things.

I am still trying to hide the fact I bought two drones. She hasn't noticed that one has silver and the other has gold stripes. Ignorance is bliss. At least in the short term :)

Congrats cactus. Good luck to your wife's organization. Sounds like everything will work out great for your situation...

Thanks Msinger for the extravaganza!

I like the case. It would be so useful in back country... I might get one but a coupon or discount at $99 and I'd be on that like white on rice.

Well fedex dropped off the package Thursday. I spent the entire evening playing, and I'll have to say I love this bag. The weirdest part for me so far is getting use to walking out the door, with just one bag, I keep thinking I'm missing something since I'm not carrying multiple things to my car to go fly my drone. Thanks again so much for the giveaway. My family and I thank you, and our house is a little less cluttered.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1456710983.654578.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1456710996.370787.jpg

Congrats Cactusfrog on a great bag in my favorite color.

Msinger, class act. Hats off to you and the Mrs.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj