Gimble cooling fan loose... Advice please?

Reaction score
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_3627.JPG
I'm flying a P3 Pro and noticed that the little cooling fan on top of the camera gimble has come loose. I feel like it should probably be reattached but am not sure how far to tear it apart or what screws to use.

I've attached a couple images for reference. The drone still flies great and the pictures and video are rock solid. Should this be taken care of before any future damage is incurred. Thanks for any advice or help.

#dronesareamazing

Suggest you google "cooling fan on DJI P3P"......there are a few results listed. Maybe refine it with "how to fix....."
The fan is fitted to the Pro to prevent the camera overheating when shooting 4K, and the probability is that your camera will cut out at some stage if you don't get it fixed -( don't shoot 4K until you fix it).
Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I imagine if you contact DJI -(or a repairer)- they can tell you what size screws you need.

Reactions: Brubaker
Suggest you google "cooling fan on DJI P3P"......there are a few results listed. Maybe refine it with "how to fix....."
The fan is fitted to the Pro to prevent the camera overheating when shooting 4K, and the probability is that your camera will cut out at some stage if you don't get it fixed -( don't shoot 4K until you fix it).
Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I imagine if you contact DJI -(or a repairer)- they can tell you what size screws you need.
Thank you, I'll research Google or reach out to DJI directly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.