Gimble Circuit Board

Reaction score
One of the antenna wire connection on the circuit pulled out during crash and can not connect cable. Do you think it could e soldered? This is for a Phantom STD 3!

Bottom left corner just to the right of the screw hole is where the connection goes.
dji-p3-35-big.jpg

Last edited:
This picture is of a circuit board that the maker says fits all Phantom 3 models. Can anyone verify that this is so?
dji-p3-35-big.jpg

FYI! DJI repaired for $125.00. Now have to wait for return shipping to see the results.
How did you go about having it fixed? I have a p3s that a compass wire came unsoldered from the "connector" piece that clips into the circuit board.. Would really like to have it repaired

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on part names im not very tech savy
I think we are both in the same boat as in tech savvy. I sent the parts in to DJI repair. I was going to attempt soldering myself but got cold feet after reading about there might be more than that connection problem. Turns out It was a good move as there were 2 motor problems that I didn't find initially. I think it maybe back mid week. I can only trust them as I have no tools to test. I have only had it a month or so, got to go through the learning curve. I'll keep you posted!

Reactions: PhantomOverAdrian
I think we are both in the same boat as in tech savvy. I sent the parts in to DJI repair. I was going to attempt soldering myself but got cold feet after reading about there might be more than that connection problem. Turns out It was a good move as there were 2 motor problems that I didn't find initially. I think it maybe back mid week. I can only trust them as I have no tools to test. I have only had it a month or so, got to go through the learning curve. I'll keep you posted!
I also had the thought of soldering the connector but as i have zero experience I decided against... I had a very slight crash but my only solve was to purchase another p3s (luckily I have a well paying job) and i figured I would have another for parts or sell it refurbished but im still searching for repair answers, ill look at sending it in forsure

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4