gimbal wiring

Reaction score
Attempted a tree landing and knocked off the gimbal on my Phantom3. Got the two single wires back on but the wires on the ribbon cable coming out of the drone pulled out of the connector on the gimbal. The problem is the connector is a 10 pin and the cable has 8 wires. I'm assuming the wires go on in order and are not crossed , but I don't know where the unused holes on the plug are. ie. x00000000x or xx00000000 or
00000000xx. The plug is clearly visable . Anyone help out? Thanks

Reactions: westsidedrones
Here's what the cable should look like:
large_HK8A0100.jpg

I know what you mean , That was my problem . I could have and did replace the wires back into the plastic plug but was not sur if any crossed or I started at pin 1 etc. Wish there were more info about these connections.

Attempted a tree landing and knocked off the gimbal on my Phantom3. Got the two single wires back on but the wires on the ribbon cable coming out of the drone pulled out of the connector on the gimbal. The problem is the connector is a 10 pin and the cable has 8 wires. I'm assuming the wires go on in order and are not crossed , but I don't know where the unused holes on the plug are. ie. x00000000x or xx00000000 or
did anyone ever answer or post pics ive been searching you tube and google aal day

Mine did that [came unplugged from the connector] when I "landed" on a roof that was A frame so it fell off. I was able to reconnect it and it worked. No more problems with that. I was annoyed by the two wires that seem to be hardwired, or at least the connector is hidden inside the camera and the other end inside the drone. Why isn't it more modular? is it that expensive to make it so it can be removed? sounds like it's MOD time...

can you send a pic o the order that the gray wires go into the plug is it X00000000X or xx00000000 xx00000000? Thank you

did you ever get a answer i have the same problem

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl