My wires

Reaction score
Hey need help with repairs. After a recent crash the gimbal and assorted gear partially detached and the wiring harness between the main body and the gimbal was damaged. The actual damage isnt really that bad but severely affects the operation.
The wires all pulled out of the white end plug of the harness. There is only 8 wires and there is 10 holes in the plastic plug. So...anybody have any idea which holes are left empty when i put the wires back in?
Its a Phantom 3s
Also it isn't connecting with remote at all and yellow red flashing. No noise and no IMU problem it seems.

Hey need help with repairs. After a recent crash the gimbal and assorted gear partially detached and the wiring harness between the main body and the gimbal was damaged. The actual damage isnt really that bad but severely affects the operation.
The wires all pulled out of the white end plug of the harness. There is only 8 wires and there is 10 holes in the plastic plug. So...anybody have any idea which holes are left empty when i put the wires back in?
Its a Phantom 3s
Also it isn't connecting with remote at all and yellow red flashing. No noise and no IMU problem it seems.
In picture can see tabs on white plug,should be able to line them up in push back into plug,,this pic shows one side of plug free of wires so try compare to that.

It wont reconnect till that plug inserted,,should return normal colour and remote should work again
20220510_074311.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers