* Downgrading to v01.05.0300 and v01.04.0602
* Reinstall the app on my ipad
* Changed to a new SD card
*Restoring to factory defaults

Thanks for all support
BR

Thomas

Yes, Do you know how to fix this issue?
After getting a gimbal overload msg, I recalibrated both the gimbal and IMU, which solved my specific issue. I see you already recalibrated the gimbal, along with just about everything else, except the IMU. After I have a gimbal issue, I usually recalibrate everything, just to rule it out as the cause. Good luck, hopefully you won't have to send it in.

I did the IMU, gimbal and compass calibration numerous times and it never fixed it, I am returning mine tomorrow

Reactions: thoswe
Hi guys,
I now have this issue as well after I hit a an air vent in flight. It gave the drone a good bump but did not break anything, just creased the upper and middle shell.

I am getting gimbal overload messages.

As yet I have not calibrated anything but will tommorow.
Watching this post with interest.
Yt2...

Hi guys,
I now have this issue as well after I hit a an air vent in flight. It gave the drone a good bump but did not break anything, just creased the upper and middle shell.

I am getting gimbal overload messages.

As yet I have not calibrated anything but will tommorow.
Watching this post with interest.
Yt2...
You might have bent the roll arm. Or, the ribbon cable may have moved where it is glued to the roll arm.

Hi Kewald,

Would you be able to post a photo or link to the roll arm as I am hoping to replace the shell myself as I have found a great shell replacement guide from this forum. the crease in the front right prop/motor arm is amazing as there is not a mark on the other side of the arm.
did not even mark the prop...

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 421
  • front-view.jpg
    front-view.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 333
0DF03597-2FC2-4DF6-9F99-C5AE64EBF959.jpeg
Hi Kewald,

Would you be able to post a photo or link to the roll arm as I am hoping to replace the shell myself as I have found a great shell replacement guide from this forum. the crease in the front right prop/motor arm is amazing as there is not a mark on the other side of the arm.
did not even mark the prop...
The gimbal roll arm is the normally horizontal arm that connects to the yaw arm and to eac side of the camera.

After you remove the lower and middle shells be sure to check for internal damage. An impact hard enough to crease the shell could have resulted in visible internal damage and invisible electronic damage.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl