Gimbal problem

Reaction score
Hi!

I have been flying a Phantom 3 Professional now for 2 months and I have noticed that the Gimbal sometimes gets pushed down and sideways at high speed.
I have a clip on youtube that will illustrate the problem.
Does anyone have any advice on how to get around this problem or is it a limitation of the hardware?
I was going at near full speed with a slight climb.
/Andreas

At high speed and with a slight climb will do that IMO. The gimbal is not that aerodynamic and if you think about it it takes virtually no weight at all to move it with your fingertip on the ground. A 25-30mph headwind plus the rotors might be a bit much.

I would say it is one of the gimbal motors. I have never seen this happen except when there was a crash or a gimbal motor damaged. Even if you leave on the gimbal guard one time and attempt a gimbal calibration, that is enough to weaken one of the gimbal motors.

I would say it is one of the gimbal motors. I have never seen this happen except when there was a crash or a gimbal motor damaged. Even if you leave on the gimbal guard one time and attempt a gimbal calibration, that is enough to weaken one of the gimbal motors.

I agree, ive thrown mine up in highish winds in ATTI mode doing speed tests and never seen my camera twitch like that

My p3p does this too. I've calibrated everything and updated firmware. When it does the gimbal dance it doesn't do it properly. Do I need to tighten the black bolt on the gimbal or anything else?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga