Gimbal pitch reverse direction?

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the gimbal pitch up if I pull the gimbal wheel on the remote towards me? IMO it seems backwards and really awkward to do a shot where you throttle up and pan the camera down at the same time. In all my experiences its more natural to pull back on a control to look/go up.

Nope. Would be pretty simple to program though. Give it a bit for devs to start peeking at the API.

I too need this, I have spent 30 years learning that pull back is up and push forward is down, that this vital aspect is not reversible is kind of bewildering.

I too need this, I have spent 30 years learning that pull back is up and push forward is down, that this vital aspect is not reversible is kind of bewildering.
He was asking about the gimbal, but if you want to reverse your stick you can. I'm like you. To me, pull back is go up and there is no way for me to change that in my mind or with my reflexes. I inverted my left stick within one hour of unboxing my P3.

He was asking about the gimbal, but if you want to reverse your stick you can. I'm like you. To me, pull back is go up and there is no way for me to change that in my mind or with my reflexes. I inverted my left stick within one hour of unboxing my P3.
Actually, I was talking about the gimbal pitch with the dial button forward (operated with your index) it is backwards to me and it messes up almost every shot. I want to push my finger forward to tilt the down, but it does the opposite. Gets me every time.

Fixed wing, yes. Helis and all those of that type are, and have always been opposite. You can set the controls to custom, but I dont know if that covers the wheels on the back. Im thinking not. The setting is where you choose Mode 1 or Mode 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers