Gimbal Overheating Warning

Reaction score
Seems like I'm not the only one getting the yellow warning since the updated pilot app was released yesterday.........."Gimbal Overloaded Warner". Can someone explain what this is and is it possible to go back to the previous pilot app version?

I got it too and have no idea what it means. I don't think it's a hardware issue, seems like a software bug. Hopefully, anyway. Once I click the Flight Status bar, then close it, the error disappears.

I got it today for the first time, I also just updated the pilot app.
With it I could not adjust the camera with the gimbal wheel. I could flip it down then pan up, but it would not pan down.
when I did a gimbal calibrate it would not go down.
Set to follow.
I just was messing with it some more and it seems to be working again.Why? Dont know:confused:

I got it today for the first time, I also just updated the pilot app. With it I could not adjust the camera with the gimbal wheel. I could flip it down then pan up, but it would not pan down. when I did a gimbal calibrate it would not go down. Set to follow. I just was messing with it some more and it seems to be working again.Why? Dont know:confused:
My first bird, the RC gimble wheel needs to be "jiggled" to go down. An obvious short/loose connection in there. Will be sending it in for replacement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.