Gimbal makes grinding noise after crash

Reaction score
After a crash, two props were damaged, and one of the arms separated a bit. Gimbal makes a strange noise now. Please look at the short video and let me know what you think. The camera works fine. I am concerned with the rattling noise that it is making. Here is a link to a short video.

After a crash, two props were damaged, and one of the arms separated a bit. Gimbal makes a strange noise now. Please look at the short video and let me know what you think. The camera works fine. I am concerned with the rattling noise that it is making. Here is a link to a short video.

Oh no one likes a crash,sorry to read,Um, gimble ribbon look ok ? I sure the gimble motor I pressed together,any unusual play in this area,,to me sounds like only just making contact,this old p4 one just for example,any play in this motor,possible this motor could have been damaged on impact or hard knock,it's not gone over tight has it ,,if mine I would carefully dismantle and if no damage reassemble it might come right,if not and gimble cable ok you might need to buy a replacement gimble motor, easy to change,hope this help a bit
1562098149081-1968439971.jpg

Reactions: Shoot4fun

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl