Gimbal arm twisted HELP

and that is a big problem. they want to sell u a new camera
That is indeed a big problem if it's true. There's only one way to find out :)

Well i just calibrated the gimbal and the footage looks straight but its little on the left but the horizon is straight

Mine was slightly bent after a minor crash 3 months ago. Horizon was off. But after a gimbal calibration, horizon is back to level. Arm is still slightly off but for now it's just cosmetic. Gimbal/camera still works normal.

Mine was slightly bent after a minor crash 3 months ago. Horizon was off. But after a gimbal calibration, horizon is back to level. Arm is still slightly off but for now it's just cosmetic. Gimbal/camera still works normal.
oh identical situation cheers bro

Do you have to calibrate every time u start up your drone

yep i knowe that but i have to do it every time i turn it on

If you go into Adjust Gimbal Roll in the GO App, you can manually enter an adjustment amount and it will keep that setting even when you quit the app.

Or, as I found out yesterday from this forum, hold down the C2 button and use the aperture adjustment dial (right) to adjust the gimbal level during flight.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik