Getting radio channel quality poor

Reaction score
When remote is on drone is on and im connected to drone indoors i get radio channel quality poor, when i go outside it switches from good to poor, i have flown the drone about 7 times without any issues i do get video lag at around 350 to 400 metres. so was just wondering is there something i can do to help.. i am on the latest firmware 1.9.20 +. and latest dji go app version. any help would be appriciated.

How about which Phantom you have, the types of signals very between models.

Rod

When remote is on drone is on and im connected to drone indoors i get radio channel quality poor, when i go outside it switches from good to poor, i have flown the drone about 7 times without any issues i do get video lag at around 350 to 400 metres. so was just wondering is there something i can do to help.. i am on the latest firmware 1.9.20 +. and latest dji go app version. any help would be appriciated.
Try this aswell,,,,was it linked from out the box ,,fresh link can help signal issues for some
Screenshot_20190313-100242.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Some p3s are excellent out the box and can travel,,some are just Crap,,luck of the draw on these things,,I had bad p3s , still got it ,flys well but been playing with anttennas to try help it,,I've got it to just over 1km now which 10 times further than it went at new back in 2016,,could try cheap windsurfer ,they help aim signal at drone instead of bouncing backwards towards you,or look into cheap range boosters ,,easy to install and makes flying fun again,,nothing worse than being held back by silly wifi issues,,this made me buy p4,,,but now back with the p3s

Yeah, your in the right spot, 10% of the time the posts are in the wrong spot. ;)
I was also confused about you asking about radio channels, when you can't manually set it on a P3S.

Also on your other thread, that remote sure didn't look like my P3S, but I haven't looked at for a year.

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20