Reaction score
We just opened our drone and we get a message "lens not connected". I contacted DJI and they suggested IMU and gimbal calibration which I did, then restarted the drone and we still get the same message. Any suggestions on how to fix this or do you think it is a hardware issue and drone needs to be replaced/repaired? Seems like all repairs are made in Germany since we are in Europe and the shipping cost must be covered by the consumer. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks!!
Screenshot_20170723-094228.png

Sounds like a mechanical/electronic issue that wouldn't be fixed with an imu cal. If it's new, should be covered under warranty at no cost to you. I would consider sending it back for a replacement.

Reactions: akolcheva
Sounds like a mechanical/electronic issue that wouldn't be fixed with an imu cal. If it's new, should be covered under warranty at no cost to you. I would consider sending it back for a replacement.

Thanks so much for your feedback! We purchased the drone back in February but opened the box couple of days ago. I was reading that camera warranty is 6 months when the warranty for the controller is 12 months. Do you happen to know if this issue is considered camera or controller or something else?
Asking because if we send it and the warranty doesn't cover the issue they will charge who knows how much for the repair plus international shipping to Germany both ways. Thanks!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers