Fully charged battery starts at 97%??

Reaction score
I have a new 5870mAh battery (manufactured this July), running its 2nd cycle and I noticed that right after a full charge the GO app shows only 97%. Is it defective or needs some sort of calibration?

What are the individual cell voltages?

How long was it off the charger before use?

Upload your flight log to airdata and have a look at the battery information screens.

It’s orobabky fine. I like to see 100% on mine and usually do.

You could try connecting the battery to the charger while it is turned on to force it to do a top off charge. You will almost certainly see 100% then .

I have a new 5870mAh battery (manufactured this July), running its 2nd cycle and I noticed that right after a full charge the GO app shows only 97%. Is it defective or needs some sort of calibration?

You could try connecting the battery to the charger while it is turned on to force it to do a top off charge. You will almost certainly see 100% then .
+1 on charging to 100% while powered on.

What are the individual cell voltages?
How long was it off the charger before use?
Upload your flight log to airdata and have a look at the battery information screens.
It’s orobabky fine. I like to see 100% on mine and usually do.
Thanks for both! I'll check the voltages after the next recharge and I'll turn on the battery while charging.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj