FPV monitor mount

Ravecreative said:
turkey is fine

as for shipping - i would imagine about 5 days - it goes airmail and they state up to 5 days

Paypal payment sent,ı'am waiting from Turkey-istanbul.

Thanks phil.

Phil,

Just sent my payment via PayPal...looking forward to sporting one of your great mounts in San Francisco.

-B

Griggs said:
Has anybody used this with the Black Pearl monitor?
Yep I do fits great!!!! Just don't tighten it up to close to the battery release button door or battery will release...

Griggs said:
Yep I do fits great!!!! Just don't tighten it up to close to the battery release button door or battery will release

Griggs said:

I received my mount a few days ago and it works great with the Black Pearl. Just follow the simple instructions. :) I do recommend supporting your neck strap through the attach screw provided by Ravecreative to help balance everything.

Thank you for a well designed accessory!

Ravecreative said:
If I were to design one of these mounts for a futaba 14sg, would anyone be interested?

I sent you a pm b4 I saw this post. I'll buy one for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my order and it looks awesome!

I was all set to mount it but noticed that it does not have the second mounting hole( on the back of the mount) for my setup.

Got a defective one? :(

@chaosbringer

LOL - its not defective, I modified the mount as i had a few people remark that it didnt quite fit the lilliput monitors properly.
After using this mount myself for month or so, i realised the hole on the back wasn't really needed, and i removed it, and at the same time slightly modified the length so it fits EVERY monitor, including the lilliputs with the rear battery packs

Maybe i should show a revised image of the mount on the forum

sorry for the confusion

Phil

Ordered mine, this time it's final! I have the Black Pearl on order too and can't wait!

Cool, good to ear!
I was woried at first but after mounting this on the tx I just can't go back to the crappy mount I had!
Genious product! :D

Got mine and love it. As I have a vision and did not want to modify the repeater mount I notched the bottom of the mount so the repeater would still fit without changes. I am going to use a Nexus 7 tablet with this so I will need to make another bracket as it does not have a screw mount. I will get a piece of 1/2 heavy duty PVC and slice it in half, then cut to width of tablet and attach it to the mount with a flat headed screw and nut plate. The Tablet will sit in this channel in its case and I will use a Velcro elastic strap from the back to the bottom of the mount to stabilize it. The Nexus has a super bright screen when turned up and is easy to see outside. Let's see....
Both Antenna Mod's done..... Mount done...... 7th channel working....... gimbal on the way..... what's next?

mount.jpg

I have ordered your mount. I am wondering what size monitor to buy any suggestions would help?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor