Follow me

Please explain in detail what you're trying to do.

Ok, I put it in follow me mode and clicked "apply". I walked forwards until I was of the screen... the drone wouldn't move. I'm basically trying to get it to move forward for now. Because right now, it won't move by itself in fm mode. Hope that's good.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you check out your flight log to see if it indicates what's happening? If not, you can upload it and view it online here.

How far away is from you is the drone when you start the process? I find that it works best when it's around 100' away, no closer. Your display device needs to have a _good_ GPS signal. I find that this can be a weak point in the system as it needs to send this data to the Phantom every few seconds.

I tested the DJI version of follow me in Android, I screen recorded the event, and it didn't work, same issues as the original poster.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Haven't seen any new info on this topic??? I tried it in 2 locations, country and city, and both times I got weak GPS warning. the app indicated that I had 7 and 10 satellites respectively, but still weak GPS. Any suggestions?

Haven't seen any new info on this topic??? I tried it in 2 locations, country and city, and both times I got weak GPS warning. the app indicated that I had 7 and 10 satellites respectively, but still weak GPS. Any suggestions?
Are you using a mobile device that does not have it's own GPS? For example, wifi only iPads do not have GPS so there is no way for the P3 to know where to go in Follow Me mode. Normally when a mobile device does not have it's own GPS, you see a "weak GPS" message when trying to start Follow Me.

Are you using a mobile device that does not have it's own GPS? For example, wifi only iPads do not have GPS so there is no way for the P3 to know where to go in Follow Me mode. Normally when a mobile device does not have it's own GPS, you see a "weak GPS" message when trying to start Follow Me.

I am using my Apple iPhone 6, which I believe has its own GPS.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3