Flytrex?

Reaction score
So where is the Flytrex going? With the new sensors going to be tough ....m

P3 Sensors.JPG

Or, maybe someone will create a flat carbon fiber mount that wedges in between the sensor and bottom of the Phantom. You could then mount the Flytrex unit directly behind the sensor.

Slim chance but most likely not.

Sure hope you're wrong there bbfpv. Darned 3G arrived the day the P3 was announced so it's still sitting on my bench looking for a home. It would be nice if someone from DJI or a tester could look at the new bird and let us know likely fixing spots For the 3G Live.

Sure hope you're wrong there bbfpv. Darned 3G arrived the day the P3 was announced so it's still sitting on my bench looking for a home. It would be nice if someone from DJI or a tester could look at the new bird and let us know likely fixing spots For the 3G Live.
Hope I'm wrong too. I don't know enough about the tech, but I'd imagine a new FC would require a new adapter (assuming the new FC isn't just a derivative of an existing one). Mounting probably on the side until someone machines a mount for between the rear legs I'd imagine.

Reactions: Jetlagged787

Just purchase the adapter for your particular model, eg. P3P

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20