Flying Multiple Orbits in One Mission in Litchi

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm flying transmission line towers for a public utility. I have 78 towers to fly and would like to take pictures every 3 seconds on a radius mission of each tower. Ideally, I'd fly them in sections of a half dozen towers to stay within the line of sight of the P4P. I can only enter one radius waypoint per mission in Litchi. Is there anyway to input multiple radius waypoints in a mission? I've tried UCGS, but this was more trouble that it was worth. If Litchi can't do multiple radius waypoints, is there another app that can? I've tested this function on one tower at a time and it works quite well, I'd prefer not to program and fly 78 separate missions.

-Jason
East Wenatchee, Washington

You can use Litchi mission hub to enter up to 99 way points

Welcome to the Forum!
I'm not sure what your asking either, you could make 12 POI's, and 7 way points around each one. 12 x 7 = 84 Points

Rod

There is no possibility to use two different modes (Waypoints and Orbit) in one Litchi mission. It would be great to have it.

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks for your input.

This is what I had in mind...

Rod

There is no possibility to use two different modes (Waypoints and Orbit) in one Litchi mission. It would be great to have it.

True, but orbiting can be accomplished using waypoints

Thanks for your input.

This is what I had in mind...

Rod

A couple of things:

1. How tall are the towers you're filming or taking images of? You have the altitudes set at 98 feet. Are all the towers the same height?
You have no actions set in the plan, i.e. "start recording" or "take photo" Remember when taking photos you should use the following sequence of actions:
a. Stop recording
b. Wait 5 secs
c. Take photo
d. Wait 5 sec

2. The second thing I noticed is the speed. You have the cruising speed set for over 30 mph. That is pretty fast!

A couple of things:

1. How tall are the towers you're filming or taking images of? You have the altitudes set at 98 feet. Are all the towers the same height?
You have no actions set in the plan, i.e. "start recording" or "take photo" Remember when taking photos you should use the following sequence of actions:
a. Stop recording
b. Wait 5 secs
c. Take photo
d. Wait 5 sec

2. The second thing I noticed is the speed. You have the cruising speed set for over 30 mph. That is pretty fast!

I have know idea :rolleyes:
I made it about 3 mins for an example. ;)

Please don't fly it. :)

Rod

I have know idea :rolleyes:
I made it about 3 mins for an example. ;)

Please don't fly it. :)

Rod

I know. I was asking the OP, but apparently, he has it figured out on his own. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues