Flying from a car or truck

Reaction score
I need to shoot 4k video and extract photos along 9 miles of highway.
I have never updated the firmware and app to the newest, I'm still on the version just before the new app with follow me etc. The reason for not updating is because the old app and firmware are working perfectly for me.
Having said that, now I need to use something like the follow me feature and I really don't want to update the app and firmware. Any other way to do 9 miles of highway from a moving car or truck?
Thanks for any help.

Litchi for Android
Apple users chime in .....

I need to shoot 4k video and extract photos along 9 miles of highway.
I have never updated the firmware and app to the newest, I'm still on the version just before the new app with follow me etc. The reason for not updating is because the old app and firmware are working perfectly for me.
Having said that, now I need to use something like the follow me feature and I really don't want to update the app and firmware. Any other way to do 9 miles of highway from a moving car or truck?
Thanks for any help.
This video was taken using Litchi. Remote was on the passenger seat and I was driving. Too easy

Litchi for Android
Apple users chime in .....

Litchi or not, you still need get the 1.4.00010 or greater firmware for follow me to work in any FPV software.
And make sure you get an understanding on follow me - heading vs course (Litchi has both modes and GO app has heading only).

Best bet is to get a convertible and practice if you don't want to upgrade the firmware.

Thanks for the reply's. Nice video too DownUnder.
So to use any of the 3rd party apps I would still need to upgrade the firmware it sounds like. I've had a nice long run with the old FW and app, flying perfectly almost every day with no problems. I'll have to think about it some more. If I do it Old School is there a way to keep resetting the home point as I go down the road?

Look at your options for resetting home point in the app
i-GpMJWTf-L.png

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj