Fly away and smashed to hell

Can i do this if remote is saying no signal? I see the files but cant open them? What are you using to open the files
So what did the logs show pls let us see the simulation or tell us what they point as the cause?

I will let everyone know as soon as i hear back. Ignore the battery nonsense keeps being brought up. Been working with my hands doing irrigation for last 25 years and my batteries are tough to get out.

If the battery were not all the way secured, there would be one likely result which is a loss of power and a quick tumble to the ground. There are no other likely outcomes. This incident does not match with the loose battery scenario.

Reactions: Mr.Spock
If the battery were not all the way secured, there would be one likely result which is a loss of power and a quick tumble to the ground. There are no other likely outcomes. This incident does not match with the loose battery scenario.

I agree with Taco.

I agree, this isn't a battery problem. It wouldn't have ascended with a battery failure, it would have immediately descended in that case. I think it's an ESC failure that was so bad that it discharged the battery super fast. In this case there should be traces of smoke on the inside of the plastic body, or possibly melted plastic near the main board which is where the ESC circuitry is now. These are only hunches based on the flight description.

Yes - at last!.. I am finally reading something of substance (& what sounds like actually happened!)

Max.. I'm glad you got the bird fixed for free - call it compensation for all the crap you had to put up with here prior to hearing back from dji.

Dji will not specify the exact problem - but at least they are dealing with the exact problem.

... Blimey - it was an effort getting to here (my reading all the crap in this thread & your result with dji!)

But at least calm has been restored in the camp & a reasonable / feasible explanation has been given (& dji are accepting the liability of a fault - although we cannot prove or disprove what happened exactly)

Let's hope something was learnt about how to diagnose problems also?!

HAPPY flying EVERYONE

Dont know what they looked at but probably wouldnt do for free if it was user error. Just hope it gets back to me soon. Any idea on how long this should take. In repair process now

You no the routine?
Flight logs..
Video if available..
Some of the guy's will be here to deduct what may have happened. If you want that?

Sorry to hear about you're loss.
Seems every weekend someone does something wrong and crashes..maybe you will have a valid issue. Most end up finding it was pilot error.

Retarded is so NPC...

How do we retrieve the flight logs? On the topic of logs, where do all my flights go when I press the cloud button? Apparently I've synced everything to cloud but can't find it for the life of me.

Thought I would toss this out...
BladeStrike around the beginning of the great P3 revolution was asked about leaving the batteries in the bird. My recollection was if they are left in the bird the possibility of the connections would get loose.

Just a reasonable thought... That makes some sense.

In a week or two (when I'm ready) I'm going to post a video of the very thing that happened in this thread. It happened to mine. I have been reading this forum since before my p3 arrived. I had ocd about checking the battery.

If my daughter hadn't video taped the lights going out and the sound of the engines screaming wildly you probably would throw the battery thing at me too.

See you all back in a couple weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl