Fluffy saying HI :)

Reaction score
Good day you all.
Just after some 4 months of lurking around I thought it would be time to say Hi to you all. My real name is Harmen and using my call sign ( don’t ask lol ) as my forum name. Next to working 40 hours per week on my daily job for a big worldwide company I could be found at the local gun club as a safety instructor or just doing some “audio relaxation” at the range for myself. Because next to work I could spend too much time on the range, I decided to do some extra outdoor activities and extending my other hobby ( making photos of almost anything ) with using a drone to make aerial shots and movies. Currently while writing my introduction post, I am flying a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and already started to mod some stuff almost directly after purchase. Running currently a Argtek Antenna and using the Icarus app and on my Samsung Tab A using Litchi to control my birdy.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask them here in this topic or dropping a PB in my mail box.

Best Regards, Met vriendelijke groet, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Parhain Terveisin, Vänliga hälsningar, Sincèrement vôtre,

Harmen A.K.A Fluffy

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Fluffy
Thanks guys :)

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member