Newbie saying hi - Buckinghamshire

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm fairly new to flying drones, I have recently sold my Phantom 3 Standard and made a slight upgrade in buying the Phantom 3 Advance, just waiting for the good weather to make my maiden flight with it.

I made approximately 30 flights with my Standard, some were only brief and others were longer. Currently only using the drone for non commercial flights, however, if I can persuade my boss to pay for the CAA course I can then offer my services at my place of work for gutter inspections etc and talk him into buying a Mavic Enterprise.

If anyone is local to me and can advise on some great locations I'd be very appreciative. Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire boarders.

Many thanks

Attachments

• P3 Pic.jpg
    P3 Pic.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 178
  • P3 Pic 2.jpg
    P3 Pic 2.jpg
    665.7 KB · Views: 161
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: MK06UK
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum mate. The advance will give you lots more range, hope you enjoy it! Watch out when inspecting for wires trees etc!

Welcome to the group. Hope you will got that CAA course.
Thanks Phil,

It would certainly benefit the company as currently we pay external companies to carry out the inspections, which off course isn't too cheap. Equally it will benefit myself. I have already made it clear that I am not prepared to carry out inspections without the correct course of action in place.

Reactions: phill45
Welcome to the forum mate. The advance will give you lots more range, hope you enjoy it! Watch out when inspecting for wires trees etc!
Thanks Davious,

Thankfully where we are located the tress wont be an issue and all cables are under ground.
Partly the reason why I made the upgrade was for the range, that being said I only tend to fly fairly close. I guess it's a confidence thing at the moment.

Welcome from Mesa Arizona USA
Thank you Nightwolf,

Greeting from a quiet little village in Buckinghamshire UK

I'm sure you have vast area's of land for you to get some great footage in Arizona, would be great to see some of your work?

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)
Thanks Dirkclod.

I'll be sure to get involved and contribute where I can within the forums

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to flying drones, I have recently sold my Phantom 3 Standard and made a slight upgrade in buying the Phantom 3 Advance, just waiting for the good weather to make my maiden flight with it.

I made approximately 30 flights with my Standard, some were only brief and others were longer. Currently only using the drone for non commercial flights, however, if I can persuade my boss to pay for the CAA course I can then offer my services at my place of work for gutter inspections etc and talk him into buying a Mavic Enterprise.

If anyone is local to me and can advise on some great locations I'd be very appreciative. Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire boarders.

Many thanks
Hi from North East UK, may find more advice for locations on the UK group Grey Arrows Drone Club UK . Good luck mate.

Hi Gunner,

Thanks for the welcome and the group suggestion. I'll take a look at that now :cool:

Hello all,

Many thanks
Welcome from the Wilds of Wyoming, USA!!!!

Welcome!! I just took my first flight today with my Phantom 4, it was great I am hooked! So easy to fly and beautiful video. Best of luck and again Welcome!

Hello all,

Many thanks
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj