FLOWN INSIDE A NIGHT CLUB FIRST TIME EVER

Definitely not the smartest thing to do. Very dangerous situation. Somebody could have tried to grab it or even throw something at it and it crash into the crowd. Someone could have gotten severely hurt

The dude that was aggressively giving your bird the bird... lol... like it meant something. :lol: but yeah, mate, one bad wifi signal in that place and the Phantom could have done a nose dive. unz unz unz unz

thongbong said:
The dude that was aggressively giving your bird the bird... lol... like it meant something. :lol: but yeah, mate, one bad wifi signal in that place and the Phantom could have done a nose dive. unz unz unz unz
he was my mate lol gps was of would it not have mattered ?

Fdnyfish said:
You could of held the camera in your hand and get the same shot.
i doubt it but besides this was not for the footage it was for the share fact of doing it and entertaining

Then get yourself an AR.Drone. The Phantom is ill suited to indoor use and should never be hovered in close proximity over a crowd like that where people are not aware of it and/or cannot be warned if something went wrong. Would you want a Phantom flown into your face? Do yourself and your friends a favor and don't do it again.

RUSHNREADY DJI said:
gordhunt said:
Lame what's the point?

Sent from my S4
better than flying it in big open space gets boring i wanted a challenge and to entertain

When using a product for its intended purpose bores you, sell it and buy something that might spark your interest.

So if you had this in a club, and judging from the space you had to launch it, you are either a DJ or work at/own this club? Im just thinking of the lawsuit that will occur when you run your phantom into paying customers. I seriously doubt they understand the risk of having that buzzing over their heads.

There should be an IQ test to obtain a credit card. If their was, this thread, along with 99% of the flyaway threads wouldnt exist.

With the opposition already on drones the last thing we need is the news reporting of someone loosing an eye to a drone or serious facial injury, etc, etc.....

Would set us back another few years.

Think about the consequences of your actions. These things can and do go wrong.

You sir, are an idiot.
Of all the foolish things I've seen done with the Phantom this is the most idiotic. As others have said, suppose you crashed in to the crowd and someone lost an eye. What would you have done then?

It's stuff like this that's giving this hobby a bad name and will eventually spoil it for all of us once the authorities start banning them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik