Flight Log - max ht and distance?

Reaction score
Is there a place where the max height and distance per flight is recorded? Looking at my app at home I simply saw a list showing the times I received warnings for being at the limits while in beginner mode. Later, after turning beginner mode off, I did not see any details re: flight distances. Maybe the controler and drone need to be turned on for this data to show up somewhere? Or maybe for a P3S this info isn't saved?

Is there a place where the max height and distance per flight is recorded? Looking at my app at home I simply saw a list showing the times I received warnings for being at the limits while in beginner mode. Later, after turning beginner mode off, I did not see any details re: flight distances. Maybe the controler and drone need to be turned on for this data to show up somewhere? Or maybe for a P3S this info isn't saved?

Open up the app and up in the top left hand corner is an icon (looks like an arrow head). Tap on that and you will see a summary of the flights you have undertaken. At the bottom of the screen you will find a slide up bar that records individual flights and the flight information. You don't need to connect the controller or drone to see any of this.

Open up the app and up in the top left hand corner is an icon (looks like an arrow head). Tap on that and you will see a summary of the flights you have undertaken. At the bottom of the screen you will find a slide up bar that records individual flights and the flight information. You don't need to connect the controller or drone to see any of this.
Thank you!
Great, that's terrific, exactly what I was looking for!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.