Flight Log has incorrect timestamp

Reaction score
HI Guys
Yesterday (April 9th 2017) I did some flying around in my local park. After getting back home i realised my flight log was dated Jan 01 2014. I cheked my tablet and the date and time were correct. Do you know what could cause this and how do i fix the flight log timestamp?

HI Guys
Yesterday (April 9th 2017) I did some flying around in my local park. After getting back home i realised my flight log was dated Jan 01 2014. I cheked my tablet and the date and time were correct. Do you know what could cause this and how do i fix the flight log timestamp?
Have you sync you flights,,maybe this will correct it:)

Yes i sync my flight and now all my devices now have yesterdays flight log as 2014. All the other flights i did previously are correct
Yeh that's a strange one,,,have to have a think on that,,,maybe couple quick flights make it catch up ,,:)

I noticed the same thing. My dates have always been correct. I noticed yesterday, 4/23/17 that the times were fine, and the date was coreect, but the year was 51. I just installed Lithci and flew a few times with it, then went back to the DJI go app. and that's when I noticed the change.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1