Flashing Red and Yellow After Changing Shell

Reaction score
Hi After i Change the Shell of my Phantom 2 it flashes Red and Yellow lights, I check in to Software Assistant and get error 27, I try to Advance IMU but still get the yellow and red flashing, I try to Compass Calibrate but every time i do the Compass Calibration it flashes red rapidly, it cannot always complete the Compass Calibration it flashes red rapidly then yellow and red flashes, but i can start the motors.

Not sure on the colors but have changed shell's several times with my P2V's and the compass puck cable wasn't in good and caused me an issue till I cracked it back open and saw it.
Just throwing rocks here .

Rapid red means critical battery level. Not sure what the alternating red yellow mean. I have a P2V+ and with serious issues but ive never seen that combo

Hi After i Change the Shell of my Phantom 2 it flashes Red and Yellow lights, I check in to Software Assistant and get error 27, I try to Advance IMU but still get the yellow and red flashing, I try to Compass Calibrate but every time i do the Compass Calibration it flashes red rapidly, it cannot always complete the Compass Calibration it flashes red rapidly then yellow and red flashes, but i can start the motors.

More than likely you may have some cables in the wrong place on the control module. Open the shell and take a good photo of both the front and back of the control module. If you're using a cell phone to take those photos to be sure to take them in the horizontal not the vertical.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31