Flashing green red lights

I installed the new 4mm patch antennae and tested with the top shell off. Had 6 satellites. I was unable to calibrate the compass so I followed the instructions for de gaussing the compass and resolved that issue. Now I see no satellites and the DJI app says Ok to fly but no gps. The lights are slow flashing yellow. The motors will not start. I'm now suspecting the gps unit itself. Is there a way to test this before I shell out the big bucks for a replacement? I have a multimeter. All help is greatly appreciated.

Just noticed that the Vision Assistant program shows all zeros for the GPS in the upgrade tab!

if you haven't by now, resolder the antenna lead , maybe the stress when you assembled it cracked the joint.
Since you did get 6 sats prior to reassembly I would be looking at what could have changed then.

good luck and have fun flying!

I think i have been in the same boat. Plug in you controller and fire up the controller software. make sure when you toggle your switches it the software moves from GPS to ATTi etc... mine would not ever get to GPS mode. hence the yellow lights.. I took the controls apart and it was a loose/dry solder joint on the switch. With the case open and wiggling the wires it would flick between GPS and ATTI mode. A dab of solder fixed it for me and its been 100% since then.

does the motor spin the correct way ?

in the assistant under upgrades, what GPS version and loader have you got ?
Ok I replaced the gps module. In assistant it shows -.-.-.- for the loader. And 6.1.1.2 for hardware ID and 6.0.1.6 for firmware. I pressed the upgrade all button and received a message all we up to date. Any ideas!

i thought fast flash yellow was failsafe ?
Upon receiving my unit back from DJI, when I try to flip the S1 switch repeatedly, I don't get the green lights, just fast flashing yellow. Is there a chance I need to do something to re-connect the controller to the drone? thanks for any help on this.

From my limited experience, if you need to rebind the transmitter to the drone you should see a small red light on the side of the drone. I'm not at home to see which side. Follow the directions in the manual if you need to rebind it.

I just found this in another thread.
underneath the P2 there is a small blinking light (red). keep controller off and turn on a bird. now use small screwdriver and press
that blinking light (it's a button switch) and hold until it starts blinking yellow. now turn the controller on.
VOILA! you're bound to the controller.
don't forget to calibrate the controller in RC software and then again in P2 software under Basic - RC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.