First weekend of flying, Took it off a cliff and over ocean

Pacific Manor, know the place well grew up in Linda Mar was nothing but a beach bum back then. In Petaluma now and will be going out to the coast soon with my P3A. Great Video and happy flying.

Shucks, I was hoping to learn about a good free program to use. I'm in the PC world....
I like Da Vinci Resolve its free and can do a lot. If you do not have very good video card use NLE (optimized media) and keep in mind you need about 300G space for 6 min 4K video edit

One cliff photo taken during my holidays Fuerteventura Spain
fue.JPG

SO my first weekend of flying and I already took it off a cliff and over the ocean.... Guess I like to live on the edge. Very stable and fun to fly, So happy i got the P3P. Just wanted to share the link to my first video.

Yes, the P3P inspires confidence from the get go.

Looks like a common place to fly, with the carpets laid out on the ground and a temporary wind sock on the cliff edge, cool ideas for sure.

Great video of your flight and well edited with the music. My only criticism is "Dude, that hair cut, really?" LOL (Very well done video)

Reactions: Malster1
SO my first weekend of flying and I already took it off a cliff and over the ocean.... Guess I like to live on the edge. Very stable and fun to fly, So happy i got the P3P. Just wanted to share the link to my first video.

Very Good Michael, keep up the good work, nice to see a good clean camera too !

Reactions: Malster1
More great stuff!! I'm located in Southwest OH.... No scenes like that! I look forward to flying over more than trees!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl