First weekend of flying, Took it off a cliff and over ocean

very nice way to go

Reactions: Malster1
shows up good cant wait to see some more from you of water .happy flying

The scenery was rockin but the video quality has the need for some tweaking. It was still far better then my 1st flight video.

Very good. The way you crept over the edge I felt like I was going over too.

Reactions: Malster1
yes I like the water lived in phx az to long wasn't much water around

Excellent video. I've thought about doing the same..... But am wondering what happens when you fly lower than your take off height, do the motors shut off thinking it's going to land?

Excellent video. I've thought about doing the same..... But am wondering what happens when you fly lower than your take off height, do the motors shut off thinking it's going to land?
Just be aware that cliffs are often associated with very strong updrafts which may batter your quad and catch you by surprise. Approach them with caution, preferably first testing the edge with streamers or the like.

chuck may 7 or 8th

Awesome first flight! Is that the same beach that was the victim of really bad erosion this winter?
Yep. That is just south a where I was flying.

There is a flight wind flag right there that I was monitoring while flying. Lived here all my life so I know how the wind can come out of no where. Hoping to get more flights soon. It's been really windy lately.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

SO my first weekend of flying and I already took it off a cliff and over the ocean.... Guess I like to live on the edge. Very stable and fun to fly, So happy i got the P3P. Just wanted to share the link to my first video.

Why didn't you go far over the waters? Thats another thrill.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1