First Litchi (Waypoint) planned video...

Nice job! Very smooth! Looks like you may need a gimbal calibration... I fight with that all the time :/

Yes click on the gimbal icon in the settings and it'll take you to that tab there will be a gimbal calibration there. You can also do a manual gimbal calibration by holding the C2 button and using the right thumb dial.

Sent from my Pixel using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nice video. What were your video capture settings? Looks like this was d-log and no post color grading because overall muted tones.
Very cool to see how smooth everything was. How much time did you spend setting up the mission?

Reactions: tjshelton
Nice video. What were your video capture settings? Looks like this was d-log and no post color grading because overall muted tones.
Very cool to see how smooth everything was. How much time did you spend setting up the mission?
My video settings were all on Auto. I'm still playing with the photo settings, but not comfortable with them yet. It took me about an hour to set up. I flew the mission twice because I lost my signal on the first go around (too low on the far side of the island), but the drone continued the mission. I was able to quickly change the altitude on 2 way points, put in a fresh battery, and refly with no issues.

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.