First flight

Reaction score
After 4 hours of trying to update all firmware I eventually managed to complete the Rc controller update. For some reason it would not update by any means as shown in tutorials. Instead it updated wirelessly after a lot of messing about.
First flight with two batterys was some buzz. The android app worked perfectly on my Sony Z3 compact phone.
Here too much more flying.

Sent from my D5803 using PhantomPilots mobile app

FYI for the future, I have detailed Phantom 3 firmware installation instructions here.

Reactions: Samuel Quinn
DJI's instructions are missing a lot of important pieces of information. They are accurate, but not detailed enough for my liking. That's why I maintain my own instructions. As I find new issues people are facing, I add that information to my instructions to help others who might run into them too.

After 4 hours of trying to update all firmware I eventually managed to complete the Rc controller update. For some reason it would not update by any means as shown in tutorials. Instead it updated wirelessly after a lot of messing about.
First flight with two batterys was some buzz. The android app worked perfectly on my Sony Z3 compact phone.
Here too much more flying.

Sent from my D5803 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome and congrats on the new P3A!

If you are interested, please click the link below for a list of tips that I often share with new P3A and P3P owners. Cheers!

Soon to be new owner phantom 3 advanced

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj