Firmware Version 01.09.0060

In my opinion all you need to do is turn everything off, turn back on and reconnect to the internet then it should say the current firmware properly.
I don't understand why you think that, but I can assure you it made no difference. In addition, I have both a P3P and a P3A, so I downloaded two separate zip files from two separate pages, which yielded two separate bin files, which were installed into two separate quads. Both quads, each with its own RC, are now reporting 1.8.80+.

Last edited:
Why the big fuss over it showing 1.8.80+?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

There is also some new cold weather battery firmware in this update, so be sure to do all your extra intelligent flight battery packs. ;-)
Updated everything early this morning, and planning to get some air time later on, today.

RedHotPoker
Just in time for summer. Yeah DJI !!!!!

I'm a little skeptical about Antarctica actually being polar, on a'count'a I ain't heard about them having any polar bears ...
Penguins USED to be antipolar bears but they decided there was no profit in that and thought that dressing up for the tourists was a more sensible way to make a living.

Just a thought guys. But there are different main boards within the same models. We know this as they made revisions during production.
So you want to make sure you compare apples with apples.

It would be nice if everyone would list their hardware and firmware in their signatures.
Probably would not help. You would need to post the firmware of all the modules (GPS / IMU / ESC / Controller and bog-knows-what) in order to make enough sense out of that. You would also need someone with a well developed case of OCD to keep track of it all.

Reactions: MattM123
Updated my new Advanced yesterday. All is well.
I did accidentally download the PRO version and update to that first. That didn't work!

Once you go Pro, you can never go back. Hahaha
Just in time for summer. Yeah DJI !!!!!
I should inflate the beach ball with nitrogen too and get it ready for winter, eh? Ha

RedHotPoker

Probably would not help. You would need to post the firmware of all the modules (GPS / IMU / ESC / Controller and bog-knows-what) in order to make enough sense out of that. You would also need someone with a well developed case of OCD to keep track of it all.

Perhaps we could post only hardware revision of aircraft & remote.

I have a B aircraft and C remote controller (I think there are the latest harware revisions), I am running android and I get 1.08.80+ after the upgrade.

You can find these letters as the last letter in model type code, attached on both the bird and the remote.

Is there anyone that can confirm, that with B aircraft and C remote controller, has version showing as 1.09.0060?

Flew today for the first time. Mine shows 1.8.80+ as well. Restarted, making sure the phone had internet access. Doesn't make any difference. Not that I care: just reporting. P3P W323A.

I did notice one oddity. I don't know if it's the firmware. More likely may be the latest DJI Go app on Android. But when I go to my flight log listing, the latest flight shows only the time in the "Date" column. All earlier ones show the date. Anyone else seeing that anomaly?

Mike

Flew today for the first time. Mine shows 1.8.80+ as well. Restarted, making sure the phone had internet access. Doesn't make any difference. Not that I care: just reporting. P3P W323A.

I did notice one oddity. I don't know if it's the firmware. More likely may be the latest DJI Go app on Android. But when I go to my flight log listing, the latest flight shows only the time in the "Date" column. All earlier ones show the date. Anyone else seeing that anomaly?

Mike
I could be wrong but current flights show only the time. In a day or so the rest of the info shows up.

Reactions: MikeyOnline
I just flew my P3A, in spite of it still showing 1.8.80+ in the app. Got my first warning about battery temperature - we are experiencing our first really cold snap of the winter.
No problems with signal loss or loss of video and no GUI or camera issues.
I'll take the P3P up soon.

Thank you for the reply.

I just installed it and applied it to all my batteries.

Thank you for the reply.

I just installed it and applied it to all my batteries.
Which firmware version does the Go app under About say you have? The + version or what?

RedHotPoker

Which firmware version does the Go app under About say you have? The + version or what?

RedHotPoker

Lol, I even didn't look yet. Bird went from there into a plastic kitchen trash bag and into the fridge to get ready for an IMU calibration. Not done one yet on the Pro, and this seemed like the perfect time.

Edit: But I will let you know. I'm curious too. Hoping for no + ********

Honestly, even if you have a 8+ version, it is guaranteed to be the very same as the one which contains a 9. So don't be surprised or upset at all. ;-) Infact some have reported after rebooting and stuff that it converted over to actually read 9.

Good luck?

RedHotPoker

Thanks, man.

I had 8+ after everything. Restarts, IMU, restart, all that. Then I uninstalled/reinstalled GO, and now it shows up as 9. All is well in my world.

Did you sync the previous flights, before you uninstalled Go?
& then sync them again to bring them back into the new app.
I forgot, or perhaps subconsciously did not save them to the cloud. I actually don't need to know where I flew 6 months ago, or even yesterday, for that matter. How "high" I flew is really our own privileged knowledge & business...

RedHotPoker

Could someone tell me how long the1.09.0060 update should take... this has been going for 30 minutes, the light is now staying green but the buzzing is still continuing with the rear lights flashing? TIA :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20