Firmware Version 01.09.0060

Could someone tell me how long the1.09.0060 update should take... this has been going for 30 minutes, the light is now staying green but the buzzing is still continuing with the rear lights flashing? TIA :)
The buzzing will have changed rhythm to indicate completion. If the light is solid green, it is done. Confirm by looking on the SD card for the log file.

Could someone tell me how long the1.09.0060 update should take... this has been going for 30 minutes, the light is now staying green but the buzzing is still continuing with the rear lights flashing? TIA :)

Pretty sure while it's updating the camera flashes red/green and beeps "D-D-D-D"
When it's finished updating the camera light turns green and the beeps change to "D-DD"

Should I calibrate IMU after this update? App says good to go. And this update is for only the aircraft and the batteries and not the RC right?

I have a question. Let's say I decide to stay with the previous fw update. What do you guys do. Ignore that annoying red banner that's says needs upgrade and move on ?

Also if you are running the previous fw what version of DJI go app are you running ?

Last question. Where can we find out about this so call GEO fenced areas?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
I have a question. Let's say I decide to stay with the previous fw update. What do you guys do. Ignore that annoying red banner that's says needs upgrade and move on ?

Also if you are running the previous fw what version of DJI go app are you running ?

Last question. Where can we find out about this so call GEO fenced areas?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just ignore the warning to update the firmware and fly as normal. Still on 1.6 as personally I can't see any reason to update especially with someone posting before that later firmware blocks non dji batteries in the firmware not the app so you can't get around it anymore.

2.6 is the version of the app I am using I think.

Reactions: Trackman1
For what it's worth, I updated my P3P and 3 batteries. Had no with the update, calibrated the IMU and gimbal, and the Phantom is flying fine. The About listing in the Go app is reflecting the correct Firmware revision of 1.09.0060. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

Yes, always go into the app and camera settings to be sure everything is set to your preferences.

RedHotPoker

Just did my bird and 6 batteries. 8 minutes on the bird, about 2 minutes per battery. All is well. iPhone 6 says 8+, but iPad shows 1.9.6.0 so maybe it's the smaller devices don't have the room to list the longer version #?

Did you sync the previous flights, before you uninstalled Go?
& then sync them again to bring them back into the new app.
I forgot, or perhaps subconsciously did not save them to the cloud. I actually don't need to know where I flew 6 months ago, or even yesterday, for that matter. How "high" I flew is really our own privileged knowledge & business...

RedHotPoker

No. I'm never even signed in when I use Go. I have no real desire to share my habits and whereabouts to a Chinese cloud from which I can never truly delete them.

After I uninstall Go, I use my file browser to delete the folders left behind. Usually around a gig or so.

Privacy, has it's distinct privileges.. Hahaha
I tend to agree. No cloud, is an ever ready sunny day... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4