Firmware v1.11.20 failed download

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues upgrading to the new firmware on their P3A? The first time I tried upgrading, the drone had the red/green flashing lights and was making the D-D sound for about 20 mins or so (acting like the it was upgrading with no issues). At the end it showed a red light and a constant D----- sounds and the log told me it had failed.

I've tried rebooting and upgrading again, now all I get are flashing red/green a few times followed by a red light and constant D----- sound.

I have tried formatting and downloading the firmware back to my SD card several times as well as changing and using a new SD card. I'm still receiving the same results :\

Reactions: Cezar PR-BR
Is anyone else having issues upgrading to the new firmware on their P3A? The first time I tried upgrading, the drone had the red/green flashing lights and was making the D-D sound for about 20 mins or so (acting like the it was upgrading with no issues). At the end it showed a red light and a constant D----- sounds and the log told me it had failed.

I've tried rebooting and upgrading again, now all I get are flashing red/green a few times followed by a red light and constant D----- sound.

I have tried formatting and downloading the firmware back to my SD card several times as well as changing and using a new SD card. I'm still receiving the same results :\
Try reformatting your SD card, then put the BIN file on it and try the update again.

Post the text file in here

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl