Firmware Update Problems

Reaction score
Hi Friends, Firmware Problems !!! Any Ideas ? I just installed the new firmware and now when I take off I am getting a crazy gyration and hard landing. It worked fine just prior to the update, propellers are correctly placed and in good condition. Cound it have something to do with "mixer type" in NAZA? There are 2 configuration for a Quadcopter 1# is a cross, 2# is an X, can anyone also confirm which one it should be set at. Thanks so much for your help !

In the Naza Assistent software you have it set to +, make sure it is set to X , it's the second setting from the Left.
Default always goes back to + but that is incorrect for the phantom. I'm sure that is your problem

Good to know allenj, I just checked mine after hitting the default button a few days ago trying to get the old setting/firmware back but hadn't flown yet. The next time I would have gone out would have sucked without this knowledge. Thanks for pointing this out about the default setting.

Quadchopper said:
Hi Friends, Firmware Problems !!! Any Ideas ? I just installed the new firmware and now when I take off I am getting a crazy gyration and hard landing. It worked fine just prior to the update, propellers are correctly placed and in good condition. Cound it have something to do with "mixer type" in NAZA? There are 2 configuration for a Quadcopter 1# is a cross, 2# is an X, can anyone also confirm which one it should be set at. Thanks so much for your help !

X

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20